Old Photo Album
This page is no longer updated. Use link above for latest photos.
I swear, once upon a time, I had pictures of my friends, my apartment, all
sorts of things. Now I just have pics that I swiped from other people's
pages - namely Laura & Nick & Brad (oh my!).
- Carey and James after their wedding -- more wedding pictures to come, in a few months. Once we get the other computer fixed.
- Baby photo album of Maureen
- Go here for wedding pics
- Go here for Mathcamp 2K1 album
- Go here for Mathcamp 2K album
- My l'il Peanut. The embryo is between the plus signs.
- Me, Stu, Anne & Chris enjoying Jason's wedding
- Chris and me going for a stylin ride
- Stu's pretty 1963 VW split-window van
- Stu's pretty '63 VW van, with people in front of it
- Stu's pretty '63 VW van, with people in front of it, at a different angle
- Cookin in the kitchen with meepie...
- What the hell?!
- It's been a long day for Stu & meep
- An oddly nice smile
- Show us your tongue, Anne!
- Who's that redhead sitting at the third
place -- it's Brad! (can you dig it?)
- Go Duke! -- Carey manages to position
herself in front of a camera - huu AH!
- What is this picture?
- Here's a hairy Jay
- Jay settles down for a long winter's nap
- Ma and our dear, departed doggies
- Ma & Dad working on a Clemson float, ca. 1973
- My old East Village apartment (and ma)
- Molluscs? (with Matt Welsh)
- Meep is sliding into fashion!
- I'm alive!
- Meep, Brad, and Randal chillin at the Third
- Shiver me timbers, grandma Cook
- Buckets o Blood, grandpa Cook
- We are family...
- A lovely cross-section of stewardesses
- The Sisters Campbell be stylin
- Newest addition to the family-- Natalie
- Darlin Dixie Doo in her new 'do
- Another view of the bugger
- Someone's in the kitchen with Grandma...
(strummin on the ole banjo)
- We three kings of N.C. State are
- Chilling with Grandma
- Cousins - Amy & Kelli
- Hot Wheels - Amy & Grandma
- Do a little dance... Get down tonight,
get down tonight
- My Wild Irishman - Brad in 2000
- Campbell clan - Nick, Uncle Ed, Aunt Bobbi, and
- Go Duke! - Nick & Carey
- Go Go Grandma - Christmastime at Grandma Campbell's
- Why the panoramic camera was invented - the
Campbells at Nick's graduation (I think he was taking the pic)
- Nick & James - James is my cousin Rhonda's son
- Hold em tiger! - Amy & Nick & Ollie & Ernie
- Campbell charm - cousin Nick and sister Carey
- We really tried - to get all of us in - Christmas
at Aunt Bobbi & Uncle Ed's
- Please, sir, can I have some more sweet tea? - the
Campbells at Ryan's
- We are family -- Uncle Ed, Nick, Grandma
Campbell, Kelli, and Aunt Bobbi
- Smile! -- Me, Nick and Carey
- Our vicious dogs -- both of whom are no
longer with us.
- Grab that chin! - how could I miss it?
- The Third Place - seemingly tired of
Jackal taking pics of me
- Crochet Meep - Starting a blanket I may
never finish - unravel, unravel
- Power 10! - Rowing on the Schukyll (sp ?)
- We're so bright... - Stu n me at a
- What a bitch kitty - Heather presenting
- Cheetoh! - Heather chowing down
- GURL POWER! - it's roo!
- You're a doll! - Loyd and Laura
- It's time for the Family Feud - their 5
- There she is... - Laura alone
- Heather again - school picture
- You thought =I= was scary? - Brad at
- No, he can be even scarier - Brad 2000
So, for those of you who want to look at the pics & want to know who these
people are (though I must wonder why you're looking at these
if you don't know these people - we aren't celebrities for crying out
loud) - here we go:
There's Grandma Campbell, my father's mother, and her children - my Aunt
Luann and Uncle Ed. Aunt Luann's kids are Rhonda, Brett and Amber, and
Rhonda and Boo's kids are Samantha, James, and Natalie. Uncle Ed
and Aunt Bobbi have 2 kids - Nick & Kelli (Nick scanned most of these
Then there's my family - my ma, her husband John, my sister Amy (with her
2 dogs Ollie & Ernie and now Mollie, the second bulldog) and my sister Carey (who is a cheerleader at Duke,
thus the get-up). Dixie and Daisy used to be the
dogs of the family, but she currently they are ashes somewhere in the house.
You can identify the Campbell cousins by these noticeable traits: the
forehead (required), the nose (optional), the cheeks (required), and the
chin (pretty much required as well)... And they'll know we are Campbells
by our chins, by our chins, and they'll know we are Campbells by our
chins. Those who wear glasses are me, my ma, and Grandma Campbell; I hope
you can tell us apart. Wait, I think Amber and Aunt Luann wear glasses
too, never mind. Almost all of us have had our vision ruined by sitting
too close to books at night.
I am married to Stuart, who has a daughter Heather (Roo), whose mother is
Laura, married to Loyd, who have 5 kids between the 2 of them (from
various sources.) We also have a daughter, Maureen, who was born May 27,
2003, so that explains the plethora of Maureen pics.
Then there is the gorgeousness that is my best friend Brad. I think that
covers all of us so far.
Campbell, last updated June 2003